Monday, September 28, 2009

Christmas Letter









Dear Santa,
This is going to be my first Christmas with my family. I am the newest member. From what I can tell so far my Mommy does alot of work. She makes sure my sisters and I are very well taken care of. She wanted a new pair of jeans the other day but put them back and got something for Jade instead. I can't tell you what it is though because its for Jade to get at Christmas time. So maybe this year you could bring my Mommy what she wants, a new house. Well, it don't have to be brand new but maybe just the one that she really wants. I will enclose a few pictures for you to look at. Oh and I showed my grandpa the house. There is a slight water problem in the basement. Maybe you could have your elves put up rain gutters. My dad is sometimes a bit slow at getting stuff like that done. I think that would solve the water problem. Also one more thing if you can please bring Mommy that pair of jeans too. I don't know the size. You can just guess. Hers don't fit well. She said its my fault but that its ok because she loves me.
Thank You Santa.
Love, Mason D. Wynn
Ps. If your elves have time maybe they can take the carpet out of the living room and put some hardwood floors in the kitchen and living room. My mom would think that is super awesome!

No comments: