Monday, September 28, 2009

Busy weekend

On Saturday the kids and I got up and headed to Grandma Robin's house. The three big kids stayed with Grandma for a girl's day. Aunt Molly and Faith joined them and they went to McDonalds for a treat. I took Mason with me and attended a great little get together with some high school friends I graduated with 10 years ago. It was alot of fun to talk about what we have all been doing the last year. We were always called the 6 peas in a pod so pea pods where the theme! My friend who put the party together did a wonderful job! There is already talk about getting together next September. I do have to say my pea pod friends could never ever be replaced! We've got some great memories!
Oh just an FYI our class did have a 10 year reunion but sadly only part of the class was invited. Ya think after 10 year they would have grown up by now but I guess not. Oh well its much more fun to have our own reunion!

Sunday we met my family for dinner. We celebrated my brother Matt's 21st birthday. I can't believe he is that old already. I remember when my dad bought a farm and Matt was just a year old. We used to push him in a stroller around the barn. We even got the pleasure to visit with Ted who came home from Wyoming! Oh and the best part about Sunday was both my brother's finally held Mason!







No comments: