Monday, August 17, 2009

finally some pictures


Jade on a ride at the fair.


Maddison and grandpa having a strawberry shake.
Then a ride on the merry go round with Abby.


Taking a look at the sheep. The girls and the tractor.


Wow I just realized how blah the blog is looking without some pictures. I guess I haven't taken time to put any on the computer.

I have to update you also on what Maddison did. We had gone to my parents house on Friday to spend the afternoon with them. We went to the county fair and had lots of fun in the heat! When we got back to the house Maddison was having a melt down. She actually grabbed my arm and pushed it away... she was rather mean about it too. My mom just looked at me in shock that she actually got like that. She has been a stinker lately and with limited words she has a hard time telling us what she wants. And wow she don't give up until she gets it. There was one day last week I finally put her in her crib and told her when her temper tantrum was over I would come get her. So she sat in there for a few minutes and then stopped crying. When I went to get her she gave me the biggest hug! She was a super happy kid after that. It was like she never got upset. She knows the word MINE and usually uses it when she gets ahold of the tv remote. She has also been trying to stand up in her highchair (its a restaurant style one that is at the big table). We have talked about getting the old highchair back out and using that one since it is more confined. It just takes up so much space.

Well hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments: