Friday, June 19, 2009

So excited

I am so excited to share with everyone that I got the day off! I got Saturday, Sunday and Monday off as well! Now that's a 4 day weekend! I so need this. I had 7-9 kids every day this week and they wore me out. I started today by sleeping in until the phone rang at 8am! I guess 8am isn't too bad though. Better than waking up at 6:30 to the buzzing of my alarm.

Tonight Abby, Maddison and I are going to my sister's house. We'll attend a parade tomorrow, visit with Grandma and go play some games in the park (as long as us pregnant women can handle the heat)! I a sure we'll see grandpa too but he's such a busy guy and he don't sit very long.

Sadly our plans got changed a bit and Jade and Hubby are staying home. Jade was invited to another birthday party! It is for the daughter of a friend of mine. She is a year older than Jade and they go to dance together (the last 2 years they have). So Jade picked staying home and going to the party. I think it will good too though for her to be home alone and have some time with Hubby. She also has to go to the dentist later this afternoon (which she actually enjoys).

Sunday we are not sure on our plans. We wanted to visit the Como Park Zoo but its a much longer drive for us than I think I can do right now. So we might go to a really tiny zoo with a great park to play at. That is just 30 minutes from here! I can do that car ride.

Monday the girls and I will clean the house! They have eye apt. in the afternoon. Their glasses are very scratched and its getting time for new ones. Hopefully this time though they will agree to pick out ones that do not match!

No comments: