Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Littlest Wynn's bedroom

I am very glad we choose to keep Maddison on the same level of the house as Hubby and I. I very much dislike having to deal with the confusing of clothes for the big girls when it comes to laundry and them getting dressed. I have sent them upstairs more than once on a few occasions. And yes, I am lazy these days and don't want to climb the huge staircase! At some point their room might be clean enough for me to not be so embarrassed and I can share pictures. Until then here are pictures of the bedroom that the two littlest Wynn's will share.
Taken from the doorway. Maddi is laying in her crib!
In a perfect world the cribs would match. Maddi is the only one who has used the white crib and it will someday turn into a toddler bed and then be used as a headboard. The brown crib was used briefly at a daycare center that is located next to Hubby's work. It didn't turn out to be a good thing and they had to close the daycare center. So we go it at their silent action sale. We planned on using it for daycare but then ended up using it upstairs in our room when Maddi slept up there, which was every night!
I felt it was best to stick with the cribs we have and not purchase a new one.
Taken when standing at Maddi's crib.
You can maybe tell from this picture we went with the bedding for Baby Boy Wynn as planned (cars). I am a bit torn on the bumper pads though. They might be removed. I had them when I was little and I am just fine. However some studies show that they are not good when it comes to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (comments welcome on if they should be kept). So they might not be staying. We never had them for Maddi.
Maddi awake from nap. This is a view of her crib, cedar chest and rocking chair.

Taken when standing in front of the dresser. You can see the closet door and the bedroom door (the yellow is a blanket and under it is a daycare child sleeping)!


Maddi's shelf and name on the wall.

These are two white shelves that we got for Baby Boy Wynn to display his trinkets. He has 2 small toy cars for now and a blue picture frame. No name on the wall yet but it will go by his shelves once its chosen.

These are 2 pictures that hang by Maddi's crib.
There are also 2 others to the set that hang by Baby Boy Wynn's crib.

Now you may have noticed that my sweet little Maddison is standing in her crib. Please don't let her fool you. I put her like that. She is not walking on her own yet. She also does not pull herself up on things. She is a 100% scooter. She can scoot faster than I can waddle right now (yes, I do waddle right now). We are working with her and trying to take time each day to stand her up by things and she does it. She also seems to enjoy it. Jade has been a big help and has held Maddison's hands and helped her walk. She loves that also. Maddison goes in at the end of the month for her 15 month check up and we will talk to the doctor then about where she is at. I didn't walk until I was 17 months (from what the baby book says) and last month the doctor said to give her another month before we look more into it. She is still precious and hey I can carry two kids by fall right?





No comments: