Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Wow two posts in the same morning. I am the only one up and its just about 8am. I've even taken my shower already! The girls are getting their pictures taken today as long as they all feel well. Sweet Baby Girl had a bit of a fever lastnight when we got home. It was about 100 degrees.

Are you wondering who's Birthday it is? Well its my blogs half birthday. Yes, 6 months ago I made my first post! Now about 134 posts later here we are. Can you believe for 6 months I have been typing away and sharing pictures with you. I hope you all stay with us because every day is exciting in the Wynn House. I am very blessed to be the mom of the house! Even if I have to always do the dishes. So stay for awhile longer and I will continue to keep you as updated as I can.

Sweet Baby Girl is also celebrating today! She is 14 months old today! Wow time goes by so fast.

No comments: