Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Diamonds and the Lord!

There is one thing in life I never really wanted to be. A landlord. For almost one year my hubby and I have had our little house rented out. Now the time has come for our really great renters to move and time for someone new to move in.

Well, we narrowed it down to a lady with one child. Now I called this lady and wow I must have made her day. She got very excited. She started to go on about how she felt the Spirits of the Lord in that house and the Lord was telling her that was where she needs to be. She informed me she can not go outside where she is now in her diamonds because she is afraid for her life (she is moving to our area).

Well lets hope the Lord is watching over me as well because I have a weird feeling this lady is crazy! It might be a very long year!

No comments: