Monday, April 6, 2009

20 Weeks!

A baby was born! I am so excited! I found out this morning my friend from high school had a baby boy on April 1st! She hadn't told anyone what they were expecting so I was starting to go a bit crazy waiting to find out!

On another note- I am 20 weeks pregnant today! So I am half way there. I am excited and also nervous. Last night I went to take a bubble bath and I noticed my ankles have turned ugly. They were very swollen. They did this with Sweet Baby Girl but I don't think it was until about 30 weeks. That is also when I had orders from my Doctor to take it easy and put my feet up all day. I have a doctors apt. this afternoon and I am really hoping for the best. There are a few changes I can make during the day to accommodate but I can not take 20 weeks off. I am a mother. We do not get days off! The daycare kids love playing doctor so I can lay on the couch and be the sick one and they won't know I have to be lazy! And who knows maybe the doctor won't see concern yet.

Please pray for my ankles. Pray that they don't scare my doctor right out of the exam room. They are pretty ugly right now!

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

Hope all goes well with your appt. today! :)