Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Cleaning


So over the weekend I started cleaning some stuff in my basement. This must get done soon! The Dancer is moving to a more sophisticated girly room downstairs. I am a bit nervous about it but that's another post (she won't move down there until early summer). We also cleaned the girls' rooms on Sunday. Today I cleaned a cupboard in the kitchen that had some bottles in it. Sweet Baby girl has been bottle free now for 2 weeks! She has been formula free now for almost a week! So I was able to clean out her bottles. You would think I would feel good about this. Its always nice to have a cleaner house. Well, to me Spring cleaning means its Spring. Well if its Spring then why in the world is there enough snow on my side walk for my hubby to have to get the snow blower out?

No comments: