Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SHE'S THE WINNER!

I visited my family on Saturday for lunch at the Cafe which is open again! My sister and her hubby talked about a hockey game they were going to that evening. Now I was a bit surprised to hear my sister talk about going to a sports event. Just didn't seem to be her pick of an evening date.

So I said "You and your Hubby like hockey"?

She nicely replied "I guess so."

So I took that as she was not a bit excited to go.

The next day my brother-in-law called to tell me that he might be needing a sitter for their baby in maybe March 2010. He told me that at the hockey game he bought my sister a raffle ticket and she just happen to be the lucky one to win a $1,000 TRAVEL VOUCHER!

I bet she is thankful she went to that hockey game after all!

No comments: