Monday, March 23, 2009

Please Pray

Longer ago I came across a few blogs that caught my attention. So since then I have been reading them. I enjoy hearing the every day stuff these mothers have to say. Well you may have noticed a link on the bottom right hand corner of my blog. It says MckMiracle. This mother has 4 children and keeps very busy with them. Her little guy is a miracle. They did not think he would be born alive. They were told in the womb he had issues with his heart. Well this little guy was born as healthy as could be. However this turned for the worse this weekend and Little Stellan could use our prayers. I have never met this lady or her family but after reading her blog for many months now I feel like part of me does know her and I am hoping for the best for their boy Stellan. If you would please pray for him.

No comments: