Friday, January 30, 2009

the world we live in

So lastnight Rose and I went to the grocery store. We needed to get some milk and a few other things. As I was putting groceries in the van I noticed a lady backed out of her parking spot and stopped. She got out and went to right on the back of a van. Yes, we've all done that WASH ME PLEASE thing. Well, no that is not what this lady wrote. She wrote on that van LEARN HOW TO DRIVE A**. Now I understand the lady was not parked the greatest but maybe she had a reason for the way she parked. Maybe she was one of the many who got laid off yesterday from a job she has had for years. Maybe she just lost a loved one. Maybe she was just having a rough day. I just felt really bad for the lady who came out to get into that van with such a message. Sometimes we need to think about things in our head and not really say them or spell them out. So maybe a different day I would have found it to be funny. My hubby found it funny he almost fell off his chair when I told him. This is the world I am raising my kids in and I would like it to be a better place.

No comments: