Monday, January 26, 2009

Perfect for a little girl

I went with my mom this weekend to a used furniture shop. I had gotten 2 matching dressers there before and have really liked many other pieces the lady has had for sale. So when we got there on Saturday I right away fell in love with a dresser and headboard for a twin bed. Sweet Baby Girl was with us and right away she told me she wanted it for her birthday! We barely said we liked it and the lady was there right away agreeing with us how cute it was and offered to give us $30 off!! Who doesn't like a bargain? So of course after asking my mother if I could tell my husband she bought it for Sweet Baby Girl I was loading it in my van! Its just perfect for a little girl!

Its already in her room and its getting used! She just had to have her present alittle earlier than her actual birthday!

No comments: