Friday, January 23, 2009

Liver and Onions!

"I think you ate too many cookies and that's why your tummy is growing."

"Thanks Rose."

She is a sweetheart though. I wasn't feeling well last night and she told me to lay on the couch. She got me a blanket and a stuffed bunny. I couldn't hardly say no even though I hate stuffed animals. Then when she was having a bedtime snack she kept telling me I needed to have some as well. I knew by the way I felt it was best to not eat anything. She kept arguing with me about eating with her. She was having goldfish crackers. I kept telling her no and she kept telling me I needed just one. So finally I looked at her and said "Rose do you want liver and onions for lunch and supper tomorrow?" She looked at me like I was dumb "Umm, No", She said. I then looked at her and said "Ok, then mom doesn't want any stinkin goldfish". Finally she left me alone!

I have a strange feeling this baby growing inside me is going to be a handful! I have been more sick these past few weeks then I had been the whole time I was pregnant with Sweet Baby Girl. Hmm, maybe it will be twins!

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

Cute!!! Can't wait till you tell the girls! :D