Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let's tell our secret!


So I have a secret I am sure you are just going to love! However if I tell you then you also need to keep it a secret. We haven't told our girls yet. So if you can keep a secret please do read on!

The Wynn family is expecting a baby! Baby Wynn boy or girl will be arriving in late August. Well, that's what the plan is so far. Baby Wynn wasn't as planned as Sweet Baby girl so I don't think my due date is August 31. But that's what the doctor says so far. I will go in to see my doctor again Feb. 5. I will actually have an ultrasound that day as well. I am hoping that will better tell us when my due date is. I do know its going to be a hot hot summer!

And yes to my Auntie R I did know on Christmas and when you told me it was time for another one I felt really bad not spillin the beans. We had just found out 2 days before Christmas.

No comments: