Sunday, January 9, 2011

~A little Trip~

Last weekend the kids and I took a little trip.
We went to my sister's house.
We stayed over one night.
Its always a chore getting both Maddison and Mason to sleep at night.
I'm always afraid they will wake someone up.
They did well. To bed at 10pm and awake at 4:30am!
Then back to sleep for a nap later on after some cartoons.
Mason decided to take off and start walking
while at my sister's house.
He has taken steps before but this night he
was really on the go!
He even tried running and dancing as well.
Everyone got alittle wound up.

He even went to grandma!
I know this made her day.
He is usually such a momma's boy.
(that's Abby in the cupcake pj's)!

Mason and Faith playing.

Maddison sitting in Faith's chair.

My sister and her daughter, Faith.
(I think this is a great picture).

Playing in Faith's chair.

Uncle Josh even played Candy Land with the girls!
He had never played this before.

It was so much fun to see Mason on his feet.
It was much easier for him to walk with my sister's carpet.
We have hardwood floors and its harder for the little ones to stay
up on their feet when they are learning.
Since being home though he has really taken off.
He is pretty much doing all walking and no more crawling.

No comments: