Saturday, December 11, 2010

~Mason~

Mason is growing up so fast. He started this week to pick random spots in the house and stand up on his own! When I saw him do this I got very excited and grabbed the camera. Sadly he knew what I wanted so he would stop doing it. I did get a couple pictures finally Friday morning.



A few things though about these pictures-
Please ignore his hair. He needs a hair cut badly!
Also that darn nuk. I have no idea why its in his mouth.
We have been leaving his nuks in his crib so he just gets
them when he's sleeping.
I didn't realize he has this one until after I took the pictures.
I think someone found it and gave it to him
(there are a few mother hens in the house who like to help out).

Oh isn't his shirt just adorable!
I found this at one of my favorite stores on clearance!
But I can only look at the clearance racks when I go there.

Mason also enjoyed his first little snack at the big boy table.
This makes me kind of sad. He's not a baby anymore.

Oh did I mention what he did lastnight for the first time?!?!?!
HE TOOK SOME STEPS ON HIS OWN!!
He would walk 2 steps and fall down.
Get up and clap and take 2 more steps.
He did get up to 4 steps at one time.
So maybe by Christmas time he'll be fully walking!

No comments: