Monday, December 20, 2010

~Family Christmas~

Dessert was made in the Dakotas and brought all the way to Minnesota!
These were decorated by our newest Christmas guest, DeSiree!

My brother Ted and his girlfriend, DeSiree.
Ted is still living in WY and DeSiree lives in South Dakota.
Somehow they make it work!
It was great to finally meet her. How she puts up with my brother is a mistery.

My favorite neice, Faith.
She was all over the place yesterday on her 2 feet!

Maddison and uncle Josh (my brother-in-law).

My mother!
Hmm, what's in the box?

Oh look at that!!

I think by the looks of it they LOVE their gift.
(didn't think of getting a picture of it. It was a red truck with santa and ms. clause with 5 elves. Of course papa was santa. grandma was ms. clause and the elves were the grandkids. It was personalized!)

Mason loved his new art work for his bedroom.

The little girls each got something to sit in!

Abby are you back there? Big green pillow from Uncle Ted.

Maddi and uncle Ted.

The Happy Grandkids!
They loved all their presents.

Snack time.

What a mess!

Jade are you back there?

Abby and Uncle Matt always get the best chair!
My Grandma Joan was there as well but she must have
been hiding when I had my camera out.

My sister made a wonderful meal for lunch.
We had some munchies for snack.
In the evening we went to a light show in a near by town
(my Abby was bored so we didn't stay long).
We ended our family Christmas at all places-
McDonald's for a burger and fries!

No comments: