Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~My new love~

To run my business I need toys, games, puzzles, learning things, art supplies.
I need a whole lot of stuff.
Well, resently I have fallin deaply in love with
Seriuosly whoever came up with this huge sale on the
computer is a genious  in my book.
Its better than a garage sale!
There's no driving around to sales only to find eveything
but what you are looking for.
I can sit and browse the ads.
Most of them show pictures of the item for sale.
I can even list things to sell (which I have done).


This is one thing I bought... just $10!
What child doesn't need a baby nursery.
The new one I was eyeing up was much more than $10.

That is also where I found my school table!

Well today I found a sand and water table!
Ok, yes I already have one but here's the thing.
I want one that stays outside for water.
Danny wants one for purple sand he bought last Christmas for the kids.
So today while searching my favorite site... http://www.craigslist.com/ I came
accross one for just a wopping $15.
The lady met me at our old shopping mall just 1.5 miles from my home tonight.
Kind of funny she offered to deliver it since she lives
14 miles from town and was driving a gas gussling chevy Tahoe!
Oh well I got what I needed.

Oh and yes, of course when I left I told Danny
I was going to get him something special!



  

  
.
   I sure hope he wasn't disapointed
This is what my table looks like!
No unbrella but it does have a cover!

(sorry just took this picture from the internet because
I am too lazy to go outside and take
a picture of the one I actually got!)

1 comment:

Nicci said...

Looks like fun! I always look on craigslist for things, but since we live in the "sticks", we gotta drive at least 2-3 hrs to be able to get anywhere that has something listed! So anyway... just wanted to say that I'm super jealous of you for this! LOL!! Enjoy all your deals!