Monday, July 12, 2010

Things were alittle overwelming last week. Lots of kids running threw the house each day and my little Maddi has sure been giving me a work out.

I am hoping to start things off this week alittle bit smoother! Going into the week with a positive attitude!

I think we've been working on too many house projects as well. Now our stove door broke. We've had the stove 2 years and got it used when we moved into this house. So not sure its worth spending alot to fix it. So now we'll have to keep an eye out of some sales. Its been fixed for now but won't last too long. I'm not sure how old it is but I do know some burners were already replaced.

Just seems that a person never gets ahead. If its not one thing its another.


I did get a chance to have a much needed 2 hours to myself Friday night! Even if I went grocery shopping and ran a few errands it was needed. I always feel guilty leaving all the kids with Danny but sometimes even us mothers need a break. By no means am I perfect and I knew with Danny having to work Saturday I needed alittle time. So grocery shopping it was! I went to Kohl's too and of course bought things for the kids!

Saturday was a nice day. The kids and I got up and went to a few garage sales. Not very good sales this Saturday. Mostly clothes that were very worn out. I did happen to find a child's workbench for $5 that I bought for our basement play area. Then we headed to Grandma Robin's Cafe for lunch!
My sister and I went to a a furniture store to look around while Grandma kept all the kids but Mason. We took him with. It was nice to get out of the house after a long week.

Just hoping for a better week this week. My daycare licensor comes Tuesday to re-license me (done every other summer). I know it will go just fine but of course I am still nervous.


1 comment:

Nik said...

I would love an appointment for relicening again this time! I have a new licensor (again)..and I hate all this change! I had the same one for the first 10 years I was licensed..then last time (2 years ago) had a new one, but she came on a day I was closed with the stomach flu so we arranged for her to come on a scheduled time a week or 2 later, so we still could get it in before time ran out. I am still awaiting my packet but it should should come this week I expect.