Friday, June 11, 2010

Babies and celebrations!

I just have to say that my bad day is actually turning out to be pretty good. I am so excited I can hardly type! Do you remember me mentioning the pod awhile back? My wonderful friends from High School. I can't imagine not keeping in touch with them. They will always be special friends.

Anyways, a few weeks ago I got an email from S. to tell me she's engaged! The last pod member to get married. How exciting. My first thought was. "Yes, another reason we have to get together". Of course with an engagment comes a bridal shower and a wedding... rock on.... 2 times we get to celebrate.

Ok so this morning was horrible but once Jade brought me the mail I was almost crying with excitment. I GOT MAIL! Who doesn't love getting mail?

I know I don't get out of the house much. But hey I got a check (for some respite care I did)!

The Peas in a Pod!

I also got a sweat little letter from A. to tell me they are having a BABY!!! Rock on dude! Not only will there be another baby in the POD but another reason to celebrate! There better be a baby shower! More reasons to see good old friends! I just love babies! Just an FYI my friend A and I are the ones who got this silly old Peas in Pod started but thats a whole other story. Just too excited to type all that now!

Speaking of babies.... just waiting and waiting and waiting to hear from someone about my cousin and his wife who should be deliverying their 2nd child today! Nobody knows if its a boy or girls. I can't wait for the news.

All this talk about babies makes me want more babies in my house. However my husband says no. Plus those dental bills, eye glasses, and Catholic school bills don't come cheap.

Now I  must stop rambling and go pack! The kids and I are going to a sleep over at my sisters tonight after we first crash a birthday party.... ok we were invited so I guess we're not really crashing the party but it got your attention, right?

No comments: