Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Hot Deal!

Like I have said before I am always looking for a good deal.

This time I got a free deal!

Look at this nice looking rug!

I followed my mother into her garage a couple weeks ago and noticed this rug. It was all rolled up on top of a pile of popcans bagged to go to the recycling bin!

Seriously who would toss such a nice rug?

Well I will tell you.
My brother brought this home from WY. He needed it when he first moved. But since moving out of state he has given up living alone in a 2 bedroom home to sharing a place with his buddy. What a great way to save money on rent when you share a home with a buddy. That way you can afford to toss out nice things for others!

At some point I hope to have this nice almost new rug in my basement family room! It actually matches too!

No comments: