Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photo Shoot and company!

If you happen to read my sister's blog you will know that she had company on Sunday but failed to mention who her company was. It was me!

While I was there I did happen to drill one, yes just one bolt into the swing when my brother-in-law was having a moment of panic (I can't do this on my own type of things I need another hand). I didn't really volunteer. My name was just shouted out in the mix of jabbering babies and I was told to "Grab the drill".

I have to say Faith will be one lucky girl when that swing is all put together. My sister and I never had as nice of a swing growing up as our children have. We had one of those goofy metal ones that almost tipped over if you got swining to high. Yeah, one of those swings that gets rusty after a few years and then looks bad sitting in your yard. But hey I guess at least we had a swing, right!?!?

Anyways, as always the supper my sister made was delisous. I love going to her place for dinner.

I did have some time after we ate to take some photos of those 2 jabbering babies I was talking about! They kind of just give each other looks like "Why are you here". "Did you take my toy"? I am sure though once they are older they are going to be good buddies.




This one probably turned out the best!
Aren't they just so darn cute!!

Oh and thanks to grandma Robin for the matching bumbo seats!
Well ok they did match until Maddison wrote on Mason's.