Monday, December 14, 2009

Pretzles

Making almond bark pretzels with the kids is one of my favorite things to do. I do not enjoy eating them but the kids have so much fun making them. Jade took one in her lunch box the other day and she came home and told me that one of the kids at lunch wanted her pretzel. He said he didn't know how to make them. Jade was just shocked he didn't know how. I hope this is something they always remember doing and someday make with their kids!



Maddison looking at the empty sprinkle container.


Its empty because she dumped the whole thing on 2 pretzels after they had already
cooled and hardened.




1 comment:

Nik said...

We used to always make the Bacon & Eggs ones...the thin sick pretzels, a blob of almond bark, and 2 yellow M&M's....so cute and fun for kids. My daughter loved those....tasty too with the sweet and salty!