Monday, October 5, 2009

We had a busy weekend again. Hubby worked from 6am-10am Saturday morning. When he got home we got ready to go 2 hours north and visit a science museum. Hubby belongs to a Reef Club (men and women who are in love with their fish tanks). They are working on setting up a fish tank that is 210 gallons at the science museum! So the Reef Club was having a meeting. At first I was going to stay home but then decided since we can get in free I would tag along and check it out. Just an FYI if you have seen our fish tank that is 75 gallons. So the one they are working on is much larger. The girls had tons of fun. Maddison kept me busy. She ran around the whole time. Of course I had to follow behind her. After about 45 minutes I had seen enough but we were there 2.5 hours! So the girls and I saw everything like 3-4 times! I think their favorite part was watching the sakes get lunch. Nothing like a mouse for lunch! I enjoyed taking a much needed nap on the way there. I am sure I slept at least the last hour if not a bit longer!

Sunday we went to church with Aunt Molly and Uncle Josh to help baptize Baby Faith. I am Faith's Godmother! It was a great day and we enjoyed lunch at their house afterwards. Faith wore the same Baptism gown that Maddison wore. Molly and I are planning to save it for future girls (not me but hopefully our brothers will some day have children and maybe Molly will someday have another girl)!

Somewhere in all that I managed to clean the bathroom and do some laundry. Always have to wash school uniforms on the weekend. And seriously, who invented white shirts for kids? Also who's idea was it for them to have white shirts for their uniforms? I think navy blue or red would look just as nice.

I hope to post some pictures later. I haven't been having much camera luck lately. Today the batteries are dead. So once I get some new batteries I will post some pictures.

No comments: