Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Maddison


Well, hopefully this time I can post with success. Every time I was going to post this morning either Maddison came and shut the computer off or Mason started crying. He wants me to hold him ALL DAY! This is good if I don't need to get things done.


We had a rough evening with Maddison lastnight. She first enjoyed a nice warm bath. She was in her pjs and I was sweeping the kitchen. Abby was still in the tub and all of a sudden I heard Abby. I can't remember what she said. It was either MOM or HELP. Anyways, I could tell by the tone of Abby's voice something was wrong. Well, Maddison fell into the bathtub, pj's and all. She seemed to be ok. More scared than hurt. Luckily I was able to get to her quickly. So we were both wet after that!


About 30 minutes after that she had a toy and dropped it on her toe. So she was upset again. Then 10 minutes after that she fell face first on the rug in the living room. So I cuddled with her and when she seemed happy again she got down to play. Well she made it about 10 minutes and fell again. Yes, right on her face. She ended up with a super small bloody nose. This time I saw she tripped over her toe. So between falling the tub and dropping the toy on her toe it must have hurt fairly bad. I decided after that fall to let her stay up a while longer so I could make sure she was ok.


Today Maddison seems to be doing fine. She has fallen once (its 11:30 am now). So not too bad so far.

1 comment:

DM Selly said...

I feel bad for them when kids have those days. My 3 year old, Jace has those days a lot. He is very clumsy and daredevish.