Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Date Night

Jade and Abby had a visit from their grandma this past weekend. I took them over to the hotel at 10am Saturday morning and they stayed until Sunday when Hubby got them in time for Mason's baptism. Hubby and I started calling the night they are with their grandma date night. At fist it was just Maddison who came along. Now this time we had Maddison and Mason along. We enjoyed our meal at Buffalo Wild Wings! We hadn't been there in a long time because we have almost stopped eating out. We used to eat out as a family 4 times a week. Sometimes more. Now we eat out once every 3 weeks! I hate cooking supper after I have made breakfast and lunch and done dishes already at least 2 times.

Sampler Platter! My favorite.



Maddison giving daddy a hug.


Mason slept during the whole meal!

Maddison got to play a game!

I'm in charge and the parents are just for show!
She was rather entertaining during date night. At one point she was hugging the ketchup bottle!

No comments: