Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sunday

On Sunday we went to my sister's house! I got the pleasure of staying at her place and watching Faith. Mason and Maddison stayed to help me. I will admit I was a bit nervous at first but the babies did a great job and slept most of the time. They were also nice to me and got hungry at different times. My sister had to help Mom at the Cafe so she could go to the church and work at their cake walk. Hubby took the big girls to the church also so they could play games and eat chicken for lunch. Jade won 2 cakes at the cake walk! She also won at the silent auction! However she didn't have the $5 she needed to pay for the item she bid on so Grandma helped her out. She bid on a small Easter basket with 2 things of play-doh and 2 mini dolls. She said it was really worth alot because there was play-doh in there. Abby got bored and her legs got too tired from walking so hubby brought her back to the house and then took Maddison up to the church to play some games.
Its so funny to think about Faith being 6 weeks older than Mason. They are the same size! Hopefully they will always get along as well as they did on Sunday and be good buddies!

Sibling Love!



No comments: