Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mason went in yesterday to get weighed. He is up to 8 pounds 8 oz. So he gained a pound since his visit last week. The doctor was very pleased with the weight gain.

The girls started school yesterday and had a great time. Abby did much better than I was expecting. She was excited to go back again today! I took pictures of them yesterday and wanted to share them but its not letting me. I will try again later.

Maddison and Mason had a great day at home with mommy yesterday. It felt really strange at first to be home with just the 2 little ones.

Nothing exciting planned for today. Hopefully I can get a nap in! I managed to get 20 minutes yesterday. Mason slept well lastnight but I am still tired. I have been waking up before him. He ate at 9pm lastnight and then fell asleep and didn't wake up until 2:15am! Then he ate part of a bottle and slept until 7am! Of course he is sleeping now too.

No comments: