Saturday, September 12, 2009

Little tidbits



We're making more progress! Maddison will stand up in the middle of the room without holding onto anything. Now today she took about 3 steps at a time (a few different times). She didn't think anyone was watching her. She is so funny though. She will go around saying "walk" but yet she just won't get up and do it! She will also stand up and laugh and then sit down. Sometimes she'll even clap her hands knowing she is doing what we want!

Mason is 2 weeks old! Where does the time go? Its hard to believe I am already back to work on Monday. It shouldn't be too bad as I just have one daycare girl. It will be nice to be low on kids so I can spend more one-on-one time with my 2 little ones.



On a good note though, if all goes well I should have a little boy starting in my care on Friday, Sept. 25! He will be turning 3 on Monday. His provider had to close since she is expecting twins! She will have 4 children under the age of 4. I thought I had my hands full! I have another interview on Monday! I had one last week and they are still trying to decide what they want to do. Its their first child and the mother said if they pick a daycare they pick mine but are having a hard time thinking about leaving their daughter.

Tomorrow I get the honors of babysitting my cute little niece, Faith. I am sure after spending a few hours with Mason and Faith I will be ready for a nap.

No comments: