Friday, September 18, 2009

2 months

Yesterday my sister's little girl Faith turned 2 months old! She has asked me to share with you that she has updated her caring bridge site! Make sure you check out the pictures.

I remember the morning Faith was born. My phone rang at 5:45am. Nobody calls me that early to just visit. So I knew something happen somewhere to someone. When I picked up the phone the caller ID said my mom's cell phone number. I knew even more that something wasn't right. However I had no idea it was mom calling to tell me my sister had her baby early. Never imagined that. Of course I answer and say "Hello, what's wrong". Now keep in mind I was pregnant at the time. I was very emotional to being with and my mother responds by saying "Don't cry". Hello, since when can you tell a pregnant women not to cry and expect her to listen? So anyways, mom then told me that the baby was born early but was doing ok and that she could hear the baby crying. She said she would call me back once she knew more. So of course I was a basket case. I was not only worried about my sister but also her baby. I am very thankful that 2 months later Little Faith is doing really well! She is growing and eating and just as cute as can be. My sister seems to be doing great as well!

I will say though it's the weirdest feeling though when your phone rings like that at such an early hour. Its almost like it has a different ring to warn you that something didn't go as planned.

Again I am just so thankful everything turned out ok. I guess the best thing to say is GOD IS GOOD! He works in such mysterious ways.

No comments: