Sunday, August 16, 2009

Good Morning

Good morning blog readers! I have been up since 2:30am! Its hard to find things to do when its so early and you need to be quiet.

I am wondering if its 5:30am who else is awake at this time. Who's going to be the first to read my blog today? What I am going to end up doing today???

Here's what I have already done-

Sat in bed thinking its too early to be awake.
Took a bath.
Brushed my teeth.
Drank some water and ate chocolate pudding!
Watched the clock.
Listened to the rain.
Tried to fancy up my eyebrows- best I could for 4am!
Curled my hair.
Watched the clock again.
Tried to watch tv but its all shows trying to sell crap nobody needs.
Listened to the thunder.
Sat in bed again.
Turned on the computer.

Oh I have thought about my brother too. He was supposed to make it to Wyoming around 1am. (I've love to call and make sure but if he made it as planned he is hopefully sleeping).

Oh did I mention I have been having some contractions! They are about 12 minutes apart. I am waiting until they are closer together before I take action. No need to panic until I can't move or my water breaks, right? I mean at least no reason for hubby to get out of bed and be awake too. I hate being up early when nobody else is. There is the question though of who's going to come watch my kids if I do need to take action? Hmm.

My smoke detector is beeping. Must be time for new batteries. Darn thing.

Oh I do need to add. My mom called me on Thursday afternoon to tell me she was on her way to see my sister and baby Faith at the hospital. She figured it would be best since I might go into labor this weekend. I wonder if she is right this time. Some reason she is usually always right about stuff. Must be a mother thing.

No comments: