Wednesday, August 5, 2009

County Fair


Maddi on a John Deere tractor (don't tell grandpa R.) Abby milking a pretend cow.



This morning we took a trip to the county fair! We had a great time. We decided to even stay for lunch. However, I am now exhausted. I am more than exhausted. It was great that hubby came with but I still think I did too much walking. The kids had a great time though.

There was a kid show that we attended. The kids got to take turns going up and trying to balance a stick on their hand. They got a fair ribbon for trying! Abby was too lazy though to go and try.

Maddison and her daddy watching the kid's show!
This has nothing to do with the fair but I just wish knowing if you are in labor was alittle bit easier. Like taking your temperature... why don't they make something like an ear thermometer that you just stick in your ear and it beeps if you are in labor and it tells you when to go to he hospital. Wouldn't that make it easier for everyone?

No comments: