Monday, July 13, 2009

The Zoo

On Saturday at about 11am Hubby decided it would be fun to take a trip to the Como Park Zoo. I thought we were skipping it this year but he didn't like that idea. By the time we left it was noon! Here are some fun pictures we got.

Hubby wanted to get this picture! The kids on the turtle picture he said is needed every year.



The butterflies were really neat to see. There were tons of them. One of the rules was if one landed on you you needed to just let it sit there and wait until it was ready to fly away. One landed on Hubby!


It was a long day for this old pregnant women! There was one point I had to tell Hubby 3 times I needed to stop to go potty. I don't know what he was waiting for. He kept passing gas stations and I was finally like "I still have to go"! We didn't get home that night until about 10:00pm

No comments: