Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy Weekend

Back to work today. I am not sure I am ready for it to be Monday but I will figure all that out as the morning gets going. Jade will start adventure week today and I need to drop her off there.

We had a busy weekend. We started with a garage sale on Saturday. It went really well and I made my goal for earnings! I had one husband and wife couple stop who bought all of Maddison's outfits I had hanging on the fence! With a few girly onsies as well they spend $37.50 on Maddison's clothes. I was glad to see them go but I was also sad that she has grown so much and they no longer fit her. I also sold some dishes that have been sitting at 3 other garage sales of mine. There were 3 sets with one plate, one bowl and one mug. They all sold this time! I was so glad to see them go as well.

Saturday night we went out to see some of hubby's family. We had a small BBQ and later in the evening we had a bonfire, smores and fireworks. It was a late night getting home.

On Sunday we decided to take a picnic supper to the hospital to share with my sister and brother-in-law. My parents also came and my little brother. We even had a cake to celebrate my mom's birthday that is coming up this week. The best part of Sunday was I finally got to go in and see Faith!! It was great to finally see her. She is so cute and tiny. Her pictures on her caringbridge site make her actually look bigger than she is. But she is so precious. She was making faces at my sister and I. I am sure she was laughing at us too since we were just sitting there staring at her and talking about how cute and tiny she is. She is in a great hospital. My sister said the nurses are always so pleasant. I wish I had powers to make the next few weeks go by faster but sadly I don't. I know my sister will get through this and be home in no time.

No comments: