Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Time to cut the MOP!

So when you go to the local beauty salon to get a hair cut what do you do? Do you get what you want or do you get what your husband wants? Maybe you get what is in style even if its not want you want. Do you spend $30 each time, $45, or maybe just $15. I spend $15! Do you get highlights or a color. Nope, not me. Would be fun to try though.

All winter my hair has been shoulder length and has been growing quit long. I usually give it some curl in the morning with the curling iron and that's it. Well now its HOT. I hate having my hair on my neck when its this hot out. So I attempt to put it in a pony tail. I used to fix my hair in clips and pony tails but somewhere I lost my ability to perform cute hair styles so I do nothing to it but give it curl. So anyways back to it being hot. I like short hair in the summer. But do I dare cut it all off again? How fast will it grow back? What would my Husband say? He likes long hair. Will it make my face look fatter being I am pregnant? Will it draw more attention to my face and not my belly? Will I just look like a big tomato? Do I have enough hair to donate to locks for love? I would love to do that but know nothing about where to go. Such decisions. Its just hair. It will grow back, right?

Boys have short hair and girls have long hair? It's that the normal? Did you know my hubby had long hair at one time? Very long hair? It was before I met him.

So I am not sure what to do but I feel the need to cut the MOP!

No comments: