Monday, June 1, 2009

Its my Birthday!

Its my birthday and I am sick. Not the way I wanted to spend my day. I might actually call the clinic to see if I need to go in to see a doctor. I have a house full of kids coming too.

We did however celebrate yesterday. My parents took us out to Bonanza. Then we came back to the house and my dad, brother M and my brother-in-law helped move the last few things for the room changes! Its nice to have everything moved. Then we had cake! Even though we had dessert at Bonanza! I got yummy chocolate for my birthday and a metal flower to hang outside. My Hubby and I got a patio set for our wedding anniversary in April and part of that was also my birthday gift. Hubby bought me a brain! Yes, a brain. Its something sitting in the fish tank. Not something I asked for though. I think that was more for him. He did also buy me a picture frame from JcPennys when we got the girls pictures taken. It should be in next weekend! I can't wait to get it. The frame will be much more exciting than the brain! It will have a collage of pictures in it!

One exciting thing that happened yesterday when my family was here is Maddison decided to walk behind a play shopping cart on her own! She was just standing behind it holding on like usually and all of sudden took off! She went alittle too fast and fell on her bottom. She didn't get hurt and barely fell but it was just enough that she got scared and wouldn't do it again. Hopefully she will walk soon!

I will post a few pictures later.

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

Happy Birthday and yeah for Maddison! :)