Monday, May 11, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl

Last week Sweet Baby Girl and I enjoyed a tea party!
Chocolate is delicious at tea parties!



She's starting to be a stinker! Today she got into the movies, again!
She's been a very picky eater. There are alot of things I make that she won't eat. She knows if she throws it on the floor we don't make her eat it.

She still isn't walking. She is scooting on her bottom. She can get going pretty fast too. She knows how to scoot to her room, the dancer's room and also to the bathroom! She loves playing in The Dancer's room. When I try to get her to stand up she thinks its funny. She will on purpose fall to her button or fall towards me to I catch her. Then she will laugh and start clapping. I just hope she starts walking before the baby comes.

We've been trying to teach her where her nose and ears are. Its so funny because she can pull on my ears and try beeping my nose but she can't find hers!
Hubby said she bit him. Which I guess is possible but I don't want her to be a biter. He was carrying her and she was giving him a hug and supposedly she bit him on the shoulder. Hopefully she won't do this again.
She can say ball, bye bye, hi, momma, da da, Amy, Emma, and sometimes she can say Abby and baby. She can blow kisses!
She's a sweetheart and we love her even if she's a stinker!

1 comment:

Nik said...

I love tea party pictures! I have a few cute ones of my dd when she was little, with her dinosaurs..all had names (the big green one was Oliver and the yellow long neck was Lemonade!)..and apparently they loved tea!
Shes adorable!