Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update

Well my appt. went better than I thought it would. My doctor basically said that symptoms I had with Sweet Baby Girl could also happen this time. Like the swollen ankles. She said that the negative thing about it is they usually happen sooner. Her solution was to rest my legs when I can. She also said if I wanted I can try a support sock. That is basically like a nylon. My doctor said she wore them when she was pregnant back in the day! However I am not sure I want to be outside this summer wearing capris and nylons but we'll see. I went up to bed last night at 8pm instead of 10pm! So I was able to rest my legs. My legs where really hurting yesterday but I am hoping it was only because I was thinking about them and was nervous for my doctor visit.

The only not so good news at my appt. was she said something about 18 weeks and 5 days along. I am hoping she was just looking at the wrong thing because my calender says 20 weeks! I will wait and see on the 17th what my ultrasound shows for my due date.

No comments: