Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some updates!

Well, I have some things to share.

The little boy I have posted about, Stellan, spent 5.5 weeks in the hospital. He ended up taking a trip to Boston to have surgery. Well good news, he's now on his way home to MN to be with his family. He is doing well. If you are interested in his story it has been on the ABC news and the link to the mother's blog is located on the lower right corner of my blog.

I have been elected Vice President of my local Daycare Association! We enjoyed voting last night as well as a potluck dinner.

I did get an update on Friday about Baby O. It sounded like he was doing better as far as he was looking more alert and was able to wake up on his own and be ready to eat. I have not heard anything since Friday. As of Friday he was still in the hospital. My friend said in her email that on Friday he was looking more like her little son!

No comments: