Thursday, April 9, 2009

My children are spoiled!

I took this picture of Rose about 25 minutes ago. She has decided she wants to go to a hotel for 3 nights and go swimming. She packed a swim suit, her blanket (can't forget that smelly old thing), a small dinosaur book, her nightgown and pants for underneath (we make her wear pants under it right now because she won't keep covered at night), and a pair of underwear! She tells me she wants to go now. Well right after I took the picture Hubby called. Of course Rose is so spoiled. I tell him what she was doing and he says "Oh I suppose we can go tonight". I said "We'll see". It so much work to pack everything up.



Oh I am so excited Sweet Baby Girl is learning knew things but I am also so sad. That means she is growing up. Way too fast. She has started to learn how to blow kisses. Its so funny though. She more so licks her hand! But she is trying to blow a kiss!






We didn't get outside as much as I would have liked this winter. We tried to go out in the afternoon after the daycare infant would leave for the day. Sweet Baby Girl would be stuck inside with Daddy. Well now that she has gotten alittle older she wants to outside too. The other day was still a bit chilly and there wasn't really anywhere for her play and not get cold. Daddy brought her in the porch to look out the window and when he took her back into the house she got so mad. She started screaming!



Yesterday was finally nice enough that she was able to come outside with us and have something to do. She loved it! She sat on the little red and blue car and she even made noises. The bigger kids got to have an Easter egg hunt and she loved holding eggs and watching the kids run around!

No comments: