Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby Gift

I find this kind of funny. My hubby is not a shop ahead kind of guy. He waits to buy things until the last minute. Like last week one night he told me at 7:06pm that he was out of deodorant. I had just been to Wal-Mart the night before and asked him if he needed anything and he told me no. So I told him he had to get it or wait. So he waited until the next night. And he was completely out! Yeah, stinky!

Anyways, I have bought some things for the baby. Mostly things I have found on sale or clearance. I like to be prepared. I don't want to all of a sudden be holding a naked baby with nothing to put him in. Bad enough he might not have a name. Hubby thinks I should wait to buy things later. Well today he comes home after a visit to the Harley Davidson shop. I suppose he wanted to google over his dream motorcycle. His dad has a Harley and he thinks he needs one. Well he bought a piggy bank for the baby! He was very excited about it. Almost like if he got his own Harley. So jokingly I said to Rose and Hubby "Let's name the baby Harley". Rose said "No David". She has brought this name up before and we can not figure out where she heard it from. I asked her where she heard it and all she says is "I just like it".

No I won't name my baby Harley Davidson Wynn! Sorry not doing it!

No comments: