Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday

I would like to say its a Marvelous Monday but in no way shape or form is it. My children are sick. All 3 of them. They have not been feeling good all weekend. The Dancer missed her dance show yesterday that she has been looking forward too. Rose actually started getting feverish on Thursday and missed out on pajama day at preschool. So today I will take all 3 of the girls to the doctor. I closed my daycare for the day. After getting over the fact I do not get paid when I am closed for a day I get a phone call from Hubby. He got his hours cut at work. Oh the joys of this economy we are living in. I can only hope it gets better real fast. Not only for us but for all the others who have gotten job cuts. About 2 weeks ago they cut 30 employees from Hubby's work. Now the remaining employees will go from 40 hours a work week down to 32. Half the company will get Mondays off and the other half will get Fridays off. Yes, a 3 day weekend sounds great but sadly the paycheck will suffer. Awe the joys of life! You think he'll be in charge of the dirty diapers on Fridays for me? I can only hope. As I finish typing this I too am starting to cough like the girls.

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

I really hope you all get feeing 100% very soon! This winter has been so long & yucky.

Hubby's hours got cut also....this is just a really tough time.