Sunday, February 22, 2009

My name is Momma


For nine months I carried a precious baby in my tummy. I got swollen feet and ankles, lots of stretch marks, ate too much food and gained alot of weight, and had to pee way more times than anyone should ever have to. So because of that I want to be called Momma! Now after my precious baby arrived not only did I have joy and happiness in my life I also had some sleepless nights. One being lastnight. So because of that I want to be called Momma. I mean after all that don't I deserve to be called Momma. I love my Sweet Baby Girl and she could not be any more precious but I want to be called Momma. She is calling me Amy. I think its time to quit my daycare job or start having everyone elses child learn to call me Momma so my Baby will call me Momma! Oh and I forgot to mention all those diapers I have already changed. She should really thank me for that. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade her for the world! I just want one thing- to be called Momma!

2 comments:

~Dinah said...

HUGS!!! She'll get it!

Emily said...

Awww I love that she calls you Amy - I also do childcare and my 2 yr old daughter will only call me Emily... so glad I'm not the only one!! hehe