Tuesday, February 17, 2009

11 MONTHS!

Wow where does the time go? My baby is 11 months old today. Over the weekend she started getting one of her front teeth. And now she is working on the other front tooth. So she has almost 7 teeth! Does she sleep at night? NO. She used to sleep from 10pm until 7am. It worked out really well. For about a month now she has been getting up alot at night. She loves to cuddle with mom. She is rather spoiled! She has been trying alot of new foods and sometimes will eat more than her sister Rose. Then other times she won't eat anything. She can say Momma, Ba Ba, Da Da, and Bye Bye (but not to often). She has learned to wave also. I have been trying to teach her to blow kisses. So far we haven't mastered that yet.
Over the weekend we had spent some time at my sisters house and my parents house. I had said to my sister that it sounded like she was saying Me Me. That is what alot of kids say at first when they try and learn to say Amy. Of course being a Child Care Provider I hear my name all day long. Both The Dancer and Rose also call me by my name alot. More so The Dancer than Rose. So anyways, we were sitting on my parents couch and all of a sudden it sounded like Sweet Baby Girl said Amy. My mom, dad and I all looked at each other like "Did we really hear what we think we heard"? She hears my name alot so I am sure there will be times she isn't sure what to call me.
She is a sweetheart!

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

I remember my DD trying to call me "Dinah" but just remind her that she gets to call you that special name MOMMY that no one else can call you! Unless of course your 2 girls decide someday that you are also mom. :D SHe's adorable!