Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Those girls and their TV

Look at these two glued to the TV. Santa could have skipped his stop at our house this year. They wouldn't have even noticed. They didn't even notice I took their picture!
This was taken during Christmas break. They snuck into the living room after I had been watching a show and I found them watching Entertainment Tonight! Hmm, ya think they were really interested in the REAL OR RUMORS for the day.
Rose has the blanket pulled up over her mouth so I can't see her sucking on her finger. She thinks she is sneaky.
The other night after doing dishes I came into the living room and Hubby and Dancer were watching tv. Dancer had a blanket and pillow and was pulling them up over her eyes. I asked her what she was doing.

"Well its scary"
"Then don't watch it, we have toys in our house"!
They will sit and watch anything if the tv is on. I think sometimes we should get rid of it. Maybe even become Amish!

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

I love how they think they are being sneaky when they are so not!! :D