Monday, January 19, 2009

Our family trip

Here is a short video of pictures from out big weekend getaway. We left Saturday morning and went to the Mall of America with the girls. We surprised them and took them to a hotel. They had so much fun. It was good to get away for the weekend but its also nice to be back home.
The girls got to also see Sponge Bob. I am not a big fan of Sponge Bob but I did allow them to go get their picture taken with him. Rose snuck up around the corner and said "Boo" to him. I thought she would chicken out and be too scared but she surprised me. The Dancer really enjoyed the roller coaster ride at the Mall. It even went upside down. We tried doing some swimming at the hotel but the water was very cold. I had planned to just get my feet alittle wet but The Dancer took a step too far out and needed my help getting back to were she could touch bottom. It was alittle scary and I ended up wet up to my chin! So much for mom not swimming. Maybe some day we we'll venture out and go somewhere further than a few hours away from home!


No comments: